[AfterSale] Order 90113 tracking number

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-14 08:14:15 | Show all reply |Reading mode

Hi, can i have the tracking number for order 90113?

Use props report

All replies19 Show all reply
RechardSport Published in 2021-10-15 22:55:03 | Show all reply
Items are being in transit to courier company's warehouse, please check back later.

Use props report

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-20 06:27:17 | Show all reply
Hi! I think there is something wrong with my dhl tracknumber for order 90113. Also the fedex order has not yet been delievered to the fedex office for shipping. When will this happen? And i have a question about my order. I see its been split in 3 parcels. 2 from fedex with the gucci slippers, belt ane hat. And i assume the rest is in the dhl parcel. Is this correct? But how is it possible the dhl parcel only weighs 0,8 kg (when theres supposed to be 4 t shirts, 2 tracksuits, 1 sweater, fendi shoes and so on?  Is this the wrong dhl trackingnumber since its s package registred for delievery to a german package place and my address is in norway.

Can you please check up on these things  and if something is wrong correct it and get back to me with a reply here?

Use props report

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-20 06:28:32 | Show all reply
Its been one and a half week and it does not seem from the tracking that the packages have even been delievered to the courier company, and this worris me :/

Use props report

RechardSport Published in 2021-10-20 21:55:27 | Show all reply
Don't worry, this is the shipping method of our agent for European countries, you don't have to pay tax fee.
As for the rest of your order, I will update you very soon.

Use props report

RechardSport Published in 2021-10-21 01:07:06 | Show all reply
An email sent, please check

Use props report

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-21 12:56:43 | Show all reply
Hi! I have a question. And frankly i have not gotten a proper answer from anyone.

When will i have my package? Things have not been sent yet from what i can see from the tracking. Are you going to show me the same respect i showed you when a placed a order with you? See this is why i first suggested using escrow on a dark web market such as versus and so on. Because now i dont get proper answers or serious replys after i have paid. and its been almost 2 weeks and nothing have been shipped out.

This is bad service i should have had all my stuff by now if you spent 3-4 days processing stuff and getting my pckage to the courier company, and usual shipping time with dhl would’ve been a maximum of 3-7 days. So my question is what are you guys up to? How can you run a business with happy and returning customers if you’re going to spend almost 2 weeks and not having shipped anything yet?

Use props report

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-21 13:09:07 | Show all reply
And i want a seroius answer, i paid over 220 US dollars for express shipping (international priority) with fedex. How is it possible it’s been 2 weeks and just today you are sending me a message to ask me if i can switch a product with another similar product. Is it standard for you to treat your customers like shit after they paid?

For me its been almost 2 weeks since i placed my order and you have not even shipped out my products. Do you even realize how shitty service that is? Do you seriously expect people to become happy returning customers when you pull this stuff?

Lets take a example. If you today, go and order a book or whatever on amazon, it will say in the final checkout what time you should expect your stuff. If you choose a express option you get delievered with a gurantee within a certain time. My point is that there is a reason i choose fedex ord dhl express instead of regular post, and thats because i need the things i ordered before a certain date in about 2 weeks.

I mean seriously dude, could you judt get your shit together and fullfill the agreements you make with people so they can become returning customers and happy? Like you need to understand that if you run a business and you offer someone express then by 2 weeks time they should actually have their stuff.

I want to know 2 things. When are my products being shipped out, and what day will the products i have ordered be at my doorstep?

Use props report

RechardSport Published in 2021-10-22 03:11:17 | Show all reply
RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-21 13:09
And i want a seroius answer, i paid over 220 US dollars for express shipping (international priority ...

Sorry for such issue happens, I have checked the tracking records, which will update when the parcels arrive in your country. Slow transit to your country is not what we can control.

Use props report

RA_yLSWndNDIi Published in 2021-10-22 09:16:36 | Show all reply
But nothing has been sent. You’ve only put in the shipping information online. I can see that from the tracking number. Again nothing had been sent yet. Why has nothing been sent, that is my question, not a single parcel has actualky been delievered to the courier company. Can you tell me when you will deliever the package to the post office?

Use props report

12next page
About the OP

• Topics

• Answer

Latest reward